- Developed secure edge platform for in-home personal & IoT devices
- Security, APIs, Let's Encrypt, TCP Relays, SNI Routing, DNS, mDNS, node.js
- Discovered many low-level issues and workarounds in node.js
- Greenfield and Brownfield solutions for various clients.
- node.js, Linux, SQL, jQuery, AngularJS, Authentication
- Contributed to node.js core
- Designed and implemented HTTP APIs for military IoT system
- node.js, jQuery, DOM, Linux, ARM, DD-WRT
- Reverse engineered Google Maps API to create offline maps
- You can expose whatever.com:443 as localhost:3000 and then connect with telnet or netcat.
- I literally wrote this because ssh -o ProxyCommand "sclient %h:443" example.com can fit in documentation on a single line while ssh -o ProxyCommand "openssl s_client -connect %h:443 -servername %h -quiet" example.com does not, and is hard to remember.
- Automated HTTPS certificate issuance for Browsers and Node.js. CLI also works with other servers such as Nginx and HAProxy
- Let's Encrypt v1/v2 (ACME draft-12) HTTP-01, DNS-01, TLS-SNI-01
- A relay service that exposes localhost bound devices and services, as well as those otherwise trapped behind firewalls, paywalls, and other harsh networking environments, using SNI routing for end-to-end encrypted connections.
- TLS, SNI, PROXY, SOCKS5. Originally prototyped with HAProxy and OpenVPN
- A suite of tools including dig.js and mdig.js - for capturing, analyzing, and debugging DNS and mDNS - as well as digd.js - a DNS/mDNS server for debugging and testing as well as production Dynamic DNS with an HTTP API. Supports ANAME records
- An extension of OAuth2, similar to OIDC, but designed to be delegated and federated in peer and edge networks.
- OAuth, OAuth2, OIDC, JOSE (JWK, JWT, JWS), PKI
Computer Science, Information Technology, User Experience Design (formerly HCI)
Completed all 3 years of the 2-year program in just 1 year. A+, Network+, and Linux+ certified. Awarded 2-day home vacation for "pinging the entire Internet"