Liquid Nitrogen Cryo Spray GunsPublished 2023-2-24
There's a bunch of LN2 Spray Guns on ebay but... something kinda dangerous like this I don't trust to manufacturers that don't have brand names - kinda like how I wouldn't buy a firearm from an anonymous seller!
A dermatologist is going to charge ~$300 for a cryo-surgery visit.
The equipment they use costs about $300 +/- $50.
See where this is going?
Basically what I'm looking for is something that:
- has a pressure release valve (no explode)
- is a reliable brand name
- is US-based / US-distributed
- available direct outside of ebay / Amazon
- can hold LN2 for several hours (300ml, 350ml, 500ml)
- has spray nozzles
- has a release trigger
- affordable-ish (~$250)
Probably better to:
- buy a smaller cryogun (300ml or 350ml rather than 500ml)
- buy a 3L to 10L dewar ($130 - $200) for extra capacity (rather than paying almost as much as a dewar for an insignificantly larger sprayer)
- US Solid ($200): https://ussolid.com/liquid-nitrogen-sprayer.html
- Skrilix / dE ($250 - $300): https://www.skrilix.com/product-category/cryogun-sprayer/
- Strive / Basco ($220 - $325): https://striveindia.com/?s=cryo+gun&post_type=product
- BryMill ($700 !!): https://www.brymill.com/products/starter-package
- ebay non-brand ($160): search "cryotherapy dewar" or "cryo spray gun"
By AJ ONeal
Thanks! It's really motivating to know that people like you are benefiting from what I'm doing and want more of it. :)
Did I make your day?
Buy me a coffee
(you can learn about the bigger picture I'm working towards on my patreon page )